Workplaces Against Violence In Employment
We specialise in helping workplaces effectively address;
- Workplace bullying
- Conflict at work
- Dysfunctional workplace cultures
How we assist employers
We provide effective solutions to employers in the form of;
- Programmes that build a positive workplace culture where bullying and harassment cannot thrive.
- Troubleshooting and advice for managers with regard to dealing with specific situations.
- Policy development and upgrades. Ensure your policy has a victimisation clause and a false complaints clause.
- Clear complaints processes (informal and formal). We believe workplaces need an internal mediation capacity that can be activated at an early stage. We also believe it is important that there is a clear investigation process.
- Coaching for managers so they have the tools to stop bullying and create a bully intolerant environment. Most bullying thrives in under soft or avoidant managers.
- External mediation - direct, shuttle and round-table.
- External investigations into formal complaints.
- Equipping and maintaining Contact Persons. Contact Persons are a catalyst for change and offer an accessible means of support and information in the workplace. However they need to be selected, trained, monitored and supported. We will help you equip and get the best from your Contact Persons.
- Training workshops. We offer a variety of training packages and facilitation for developing knowledge and skills. See workshops.
- We provide books that can be purchased online through this site (see purchase section).
Click here to watch a video interview with Hadyn Olsen on TV1's Breakfast News about bullying in the workplace.
Click here to contact us now.